of global satellite data in 2018
1. According to data released by the United States Satellite Industry Association, the number of global launch satellites in 2017 was 345, with a significant growth of 126 in 2016 from a year earlier, due largely to the large growth in the number of small satellites and cubic satellites. In 2017, a total of 310 small satellites under 500kg were launched in the world.
SpaceX plans to launch 4425 small satellites through the Falcon 9th rocket by 2024, establishing Leo Constellation and providing broadband services to users around the world. With the development of new technology, the cost of designing and launching small satellites is greatly reduced.
2. According to the United Nations Office for Space Affairs (UNOOSA), as of August 2018, a total of 4857 satellites were operating on Earth orbit, an increase of 4.79% per cent over 2017. The number of active satellites is 1980, accounting for about 40%. 2018 from 1 to August, the United Nations Office for Space Research has recorded that 204 satellites have
been launched into space, more than any other year before 2013.
3. A total of 81 countries are currently transmitting satellites, and there are 65 countries operating satellites, and the number of future satellite launches will continue to grow as commercial suppliers intervene in the field of satellite launches.
II. Analysis of global satellite subdivision types
1. Satellites can be subdivided into different species, depending on the purpose of the satellites and the orbits in which they are located. According to the use, they can be divided into terrestrial observation satellites, communications satellites, technical test satellites, scientific satellites, meteorological satellites, etc.,. According to the different orbits of satellites, they can be divided into near Earth satellites, geosynchronous orbit satellites, medium orbit satellites, high elliptical orbit satellites, equatorial orbit satellites.
——Global stock satellites classified by use: a significant proportion of communications satellites and terrestrial observation satellites.
2. The satellite statistics database of the United States Association of Worry scientists shows that, as at the end of April 2018, the number of satellites active in Earth orbit was 1980, an increase of 13.92% per cent over the previous year. The communications satellite was 792, an increase of 6.7% year on year, accounting for 42% of the total number of satellites. Ground observation satellite 661, up 10.9% year-on-year, accounting for 35% of the total number of satellites. Technology development and demonstration satellites are 213, accounting for 11.3% of the total number of satellites. The navigation and positioning satellite is 121, accounting for 6.4%.
——2017 new launch satellites classified by task type: Terrestrial observation satellites accounted for 49%.
3. According to the statistics of the American Satellite Industry Association, the total number of satellites launched globally in 2017 was 345, of which 169 were ground observation service satellites, accounting for 49 % of the number of new satellites launched. The number of commercial communication satellites was 62, accounting for 18 %. Meteorological satellites account for 15 %, military satellites for 6 %, and navigation satellites for 2 %.
—— According to the classification of satellites in orbit, observation satellites are the main types of near - earth satellites.
4. As of April 2018, the number of low earth orbit satellites 250 km to 1500 km from the ground accounted for 62.9 % of the total number of satellites, mainly ground observation satellites. Geostationary satellites 36,000 km from the ground account for 29.1 %, mainly communications satellites.
The elliptical orbit satellites 1000 - 40000 km from the ground account for 2.1 %. In addition, 57.6 % of the satellites are in solar synchronous orbit,22.85 % are in non-polar inclined orbit and 1.69 % are in equatorial orbit.
III. Regional Distribution of Satellite Numbers
1. As of April 2018, the United States ranked first with 859 satellites among the countries with the largest number of satellites. China has 250 satellites, ranking second. Russia ranks third with 146 satellites. Japan,India and Britain operate 72, 55 and 52 satellites, respectively.
2. According to incomplete statistics, in the first half of 2018, there were 55 satellite launches worldwide, of which 18 were launched by China and 19 by the United States. In 2018, the US successfully launched several satellites with SpaceX rockets, while China followed the US in the number of satellites launched with Long March rockets. China is expected to launch more than 40 satellites in 2018.
Tourism + Satellite
Tourism + Satellite
From door lock, wifi, temperature control, voice control, pm 2.5 control, to app, website, wechat, applet, VR, AR, ctronic signing, satellite big data system, CRM, OA platform, BIM system, asset management platform, etc., tourism + satellite startup space should realize a comprehensive internet-based satellite system and realize the " space + service + community" integration mode. Shared office space, office services, third-party services, communities, etc. to achieve closed interconnection of communities, resulting in the multiplication effect of " 1 + 1 > 2". Shared office breaks through the traditional office building restrictions, creates a highly flexible personalized office product for small, micro and medium-sized enterprises, integrates the unique industry characteristics of enterprises into modern office design space, and enjoys an exclusive' customized' office experience. Its advantage is that it is not limited by time and place, and only needs a mobile office card and a computer to work and negotiate business in a shared office. Rent from month to month, average 600 yuan/month/station. Take the affiliated shops of travel agencies as an example, with a total of more than 3000 square meters and 48 offices and 12 conference rooms. The rent for 4 people is about 2940 yuan/ month, the rent for 12 people is about 6800 yuan/ month, and the rent for 20 people is about 14000 yuan/month, the rent of the muti-functional meeting room which can accommodate 80 people is 100Yuan/hour.